Wednesday, May 4, 2011




We had a great April month. I was sad but exciting to see Aaron go off on his mission. We are all very proud of him for going! Tristan and I went to Kanab for part of Easter again this year. It wasn't a big crowd but it was fun. Tristan hung around Grandpa and Uncle Lyle all day long and every once in awhile he would go with my little cousin Brylie. I don't think I saw him all day (until he needed a new diaper). He had a blast swinging on the tire swing and just being outside all day. Then we spent the next day at my parents where my cousin and her fiancée came up from Vegas. Tristan loved them! He had an Easter egg hunt and Wald and AJ tried to fly a kit but of course the one day they wanted to it wasn't windy but they tried anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment